Criteria for applying: Before making your application, please review the criteria for being able to apply for a grant, the list of material required, and all other relevant information that your organisation needs to complete your application. This information is contained within the FAQs section. To view, please click on ‘FAQs’ in the application toolbar above.
You will need to upload documents as you complete your application; therefore, we suggest that you have these scanned and saved on your computer before you begin.
Call 0800 957 960
To speak with our Grants team.
Please read the following information
- All applications must be submitted using Google Chrome. You can download this browser here
- DO NOT use Apple iPads as they are not compatible with this system.
- Ensure your adobe acrobat (PDF program) is up to date. You can download the latest version here
- All communication regarding your application will be by email through our online system. To ensure you do not miss any of our email updates, please ensure you have the following email addresses are set up as SAFE SENDERS.
- When contacting a member of the Grants Team via email, please use the REPLY button from an email already received by the system (email@example.com). Any emails sent directly to this address without using the REPLY option will not be received by the Grants Team.
- You may re-enter your application at any time using the return link that will be sent to you from the online system once you have entered your email details in the application.
- Each step must be completed in full before you can save and navigate to another page.
Let's get started
To begin click on the Grassroots Trust Grant button
Below are some of the Communities we Support: